THE TALE OF SPIDERMAN by JAKE VALENTINE


27 SEMANA DE CINE FANTÁSTICO Y DE TERROR
“JAPANESE HORROR STORY. Off Festival Cine Fantástico y de Terror de San Sebastián” 

“JAPANESE HORROR STORY. Off Horror and Fantasy Film Festival from San Sebastián"

BUY ONLINE STORENVY: http://arttoygama.storenvy.com/

ORGANIZER:

Art Toy Gama Collective in Spain (through Art Toy Maison www.behance.net/arttoymaison )  


Photo by: ARTURO ROJAS PEDRINI (TAKK FOTOGRAFÍA)
Curator: Fran Picazo 


The Tale of The Spiderman On Candystriped Legs He comes in the dead of night For all of his victims with glee and delight
Just a sprinkLe of stardust He sprinkles in the eyes As all lay in slumber In peaceful demise


“For this project I created a character named The Spiderman, a dapper-fancy-fantabulous-spider-creature who comes to us all at night and sprinkles stardust into our eyes as we slumber, and takes us into our dreamland.
This creation/creature is inspired by music, as most of everything in my life is. Music and fire. I love playing with fire, which allows me to get the textures and decay I am known for in my works. Because I have a bit of trouble with colour, I spent countless hours of splashing and mixing paint until my eyes can recognize the palette that I am pleased with. The rest is all fire and magic. I love magic and fire.”


ART by JAKE VALENTINE from USA